We collect personal information from various sources, including our website, email, phone calls, and in-person interactions. The information we collect may include your name, address, phone number, email address, payment details, and other relevant data necessary to provide our services.
Use of Information
We use your personal information to:
- Provide our plumbing and heating services
- Communicate with you about your projects
- Send you newsletters, promotional offers, and other marketing communications (you may opt out at any time)
Disclosure of Information
We may share your personal information with trusted third-party service providers who help us deliver our services. We may also disclose your personal information if required by law or to protect our rights and interests. We will never sell your personal information to any third parties.
Security of Information
We take appropriate measures to safeguard your personal information from unauthorised access, use, and disclosure. We employ industry-standard security practices to maintain the confidentiality and integrity of your data.
You have the right to:
- Access, correct, or delete the personal information that we hold
- Object to or restrict our processing of your personal information
- Request a copy of your personal information in a portable format
To exercise any of these rights, please get in touch with us using the information provided below.
Changes to this Policy
Effective Date: 8th June 2023